Company Profile

Printer-Friendy Page
K-Scrap yard taken in 1970
K-Scrap Resources Ltd. has been a leader in the steel recycling industry for nearly a century. Located on the west side of Windsor Ontario, K-Scrap started off as a father and son company, owned by the Kovinsky family and was originally called Kovinsky & Sons. In 1933, Mr. Kovinsky purchased land from the Essex Terminal Railway (ETR) along the Detroit River, and eighty four years later, the company can still be found at that location. In 1988, the name was changed to K-Scrap Resources Ltd. to more properly reflect the industry that it was in and the diverse ownership that now existed.

 

Today, K-Scrap's operations are focused on serving the industrial, commercial and construction segments. We are located along the Detroit River with convenient access to the Ambassador Bridge, Highway 401 and ETR rail access.
 
 
 


Add to Favourites Small Font Medium Font Large Font